We've been able to see a lot of friends and family this holiday, which has been great. Dave and Kathleen came into town, so we were able to see them and the girls (who are sooo cute!). They are excellent practice for Finlay & they teach us how our house is definitely not child safe yet. We've got some work to do. Yesterday, I went over to Elizabeth's house to see her and little William. He is still very tiny and he was a little angel while I was there. Elizabeth is going to be an excellent mommy- I hope I am that relaxed & under control when the time comes. Tonight, we are going to get to see my friend Candy & her little boy Thomas. They live in the Florida panhandle now, so we rarely get to see them. I'm so excited!
Here are just a few pics from after Christmas. This weekend we're off to see my evil twin, Shaunna. Our child will know her as the fun, but crazy Aunt. Between her and Uncle Carlos, I'm going to have to be on my toes with our little one :) Everyone have a wonderful week! Cassie
Bluffton: Sophia 18 1/2 weeks, Cassie 20 weeks
Our moms have pictures exactly like this (Yeah, it's a whole Father of the Bride, Part II thing- this is my mom's little sister :) )
Me holding Elizabeth's new son William- I think he liked my growing belly as a pillow
No comments:
Post a Comment