Sunday, January 11, 2009

Myrtle Beach

We made it back from the Myrtle Beach this weekend.  We had beautiful weather and took long walks on the beach. It was so nice! Friday, Tim and I were treated to a gourmet meal cooked by Shaunna, which was most impressive. I think she had a small kitchen fire but everything went really smoothly when we got there and dinner was awesome. I almost fell asleep on her couch-it is sooo comfortable. 
Saturday we went to Market Commons (the new outdoor shopping area) and got some good "after Christmas" deals.  We had lunch at PF Changs and I was craving a beer so I tried my first St. Pauli's girl (Don't freak out, it was non alcoholic).  Believe it or not we were even able to stop by Ben & Jerry's on the way back to the Condo.  That night, at a really nice restaurant, Tim tried to pick up the waiter for Shaunna.  Of course my face turned beet red and I was so embarassed. It was completely obvious what my husband was up to-anyway, sorry Shaunna.
Today we drove back into town and went to a little get together for Tim's cousin Andrew. He just graduated from his engineering program and now is moving up to Virginia for a new job. He's going to be really close to D.C., so it should be pretty cool. 
I start back at Midlands Tech tomorrow teaching a new class on Mon. and Wed.  It's actually a morning and afternoon lab, so it should be pretty fun.  Anyway, I'm off to finish laundry. Have a wonderful week.  Cassie

Last Sunday- Candy, Thomas & Alex



We met Staci later for dinner-we've been friends for 20+ years!


Shaunna's Ben & I'm Jerry?



Collector's Cafe in Myrtle Beach- my favorite



Nancy and Andrew in the same shirt ?!?






No comments: