Friday & Saturday Mom and I had a baby extravaganza weekend. We went down to Charleston and picked up the baby's bedding and our awesome glider. Tim sat in all of the gliders to make sure this one was the most comfortable. We also found a changing table we loved & ordered our big stroller. I love baby gear! It's so much fun. I definitely can't shop for clothes right now, due to the whale look I've got going on, so this helps. Tim and I are gonna pick out the paint this week & hopefully our crib will be in soon. I'll take a picture when it's all set up. You all know how I like to prepare, so it shouldn't be too long until we have a cute little nursery together. Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Cassie
Our snow!
Finlay tearing out through the yard
Mrs. Doreen- the lovely lady whose been helping us with all of our nursery decor
The bumper, bed skirt & sheet
The glider & ottoman
2 comments:
The bedding is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see the nursery all set up (in pictures, at least).
Hey!! What's that glider doing in "my room"? The bedding looks awesome!! I just can't wait to see a baby in it...
Post a Comment