Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Part 2

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope Santa was good to y'all.  Here's what we've been up to the past couple of days.  Tuesday night we went to Tim's Aunt Anne's house for dinner and spent time with Sutton's sister's and family.  I think the hit of the night was the present Tim got Anne-yoga toes. I'll put a picture since I got some this morning too.  There supposed to help excersize your feet?
Christmas eve was very exciting- around 2 our parents came over and we opened the dvd from our ultrasound.  We decided we didn't want to know before our parents since this is the first grandchild on both sides (It was so hard to wait the 24 hrs and not open the results! ).  But we're having a little girl!  I've been calling it a "he" the whole time-oops.  So the streak continues upon Tim and his friends and my team gets a new gender :)  Then that night we went to Mrs. Sandi's house for our annual chinese food dinner (we used to go to Hong Kong palace- this is much better).  Everyone was excited to hear the good news & I got to meet Ken's girlfriend who is awesome!  After that we struggled to stay awake during midnight mass and got home around 2AM.  Needless to say we are pretty tired.
Next on the Christmas whirlwind we go to Tim's parents house for lunch & my family's coming to my house for dinner.  Then on to Bluffton tomorrow to see Sophia and her little peanut. Then Charleston for a few days.  Alrighty here's a few fun pics!  

Nancy, Tim, Anne, Patricia, Sutton, Ma

The Ruffin boys with the crew above

After we watched the ultrasound :)


Also after we saw the ultrasound...


Tim & Chris Keck wearing matching sweaters- how cute!

Gina, Ken, & Mandy

Finlay- opening his present

 "Yoga Toes"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another girl!! YAY! I am so excited for ya'll! A little playmate for Helena. They will be in the same grade at school (That is crazy to think about!). You two are in for such a wonderful experience! I thought I knew how wonderful parenthood would be, but I was clueless. It is more magical than imaginable (even at 3:00 in the morning)!
Ronda