Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Part 1

This weekend went by incredibly fast. Friday night, Tim's Aunt Carol was in town & we had dinner at "New Orleans" with her and some other of the Sinclair clan. The peanut was being bad to my belly that night but we still had a good time.  Then Saturday we drove up to Greer to see my Dad's side of the family.  All I have to say is green pea casserole, hmmm.  We had a wonderful lunch, spent time together & opened gifts.  Then back on the road to Columbia for Grant & Gina's graduation party.  We had so much fun. Got to see people we haven't seen in years & Grant has the nicest house! 
One more side note:  R.I.P. my fabulous 4 inch high heel shoes.  Apparently my feet have discovered I'm preggers and are no longer a cute size 7.  I tried on 3 different pairs of heels this morning before church- did not come close to fitting my little piggies in them.  I guess I'll have to settle for ballet flats for a while :(.  
Here's some pics from Saturday, everyone have a wonderful Monday. Cassie

Aunt Genie, Uncle Jimmy, Jamie, Dad, Tim, Carlos, Papa, & Mary

"The Kids"

Dad & Tim with Mr. Byrd & Grant

Me, Dad & Gina


My other Moms-Mrs. Bonnie, Mrs. Sandi, & Mrs. Carolyn




1 comment:

Shanaenae said...

It's too bad about the shoes...but I tell you, flip flops and a moo moo baby!!!