Sunday, December 14, 2008

Babies & Christmas Shopping

Congratulations to Elizabeth & Brent and Ronda & Russell!  They both welcomed their little ones into the world on Monday.  Elizabeth had a little boy named William and Ronda had a little girl named Helena.  We were lucky enough to visit them on Tuesday & they are so beautiful.  Tim & I held them & they didn't even cry.  I was all worried they'd get upset when I held them ( I just haven't been around babies much & have no idea what I'm doing).  We are trying to get the baby pass down pat, but it still makes me nervous. Anyway, so if y'all are keeping count, it is still all girls from Tim's group of friends & all boys from my group. We'll see which team we'll be on in a couple of weeks.
This weekend we got a lot of Christmas shopping done.  We aren't gonna be able to see Tim's sisters over the holiday, so we're going to be mailing a few of are gifts.  Now the wrapping begins (that's my favorite part-and yes, I know that's weird).  Anyway,  today Tim took a couple new belly pictures in front of our tree.  Now I am wearing maternity jeans & doing the "rubber band trick" with my church clothes. Next I'll be in a nice muu-muu :) .
This is my last week of work before vacation, yeh!! Then we are off to Greer on Saturday to see my Papa & Aunt Genie.  Oh, and congrats to Grant & Gina- they are graduating from their MBA programs. Hopefully we will get to celebrate with them when we get back in town on Saturday.  Well, everyone have a nice week! Cassie

   18 Week Peanut Belly
  

My Future Frock




No comments: