This weekend, we also celebrated Dad's birthday. Aunt Caroline and Uncle Charles came, as well as my brother and Amy. Amy just shaved her head and has the most beautiful noggin! She's hanging in there. We are all so impressed by her strength. You'll notice Carlos shaved is head too (sweet boy). We went to a new restaurant in town...we tend to have bad luck with decent restaurants here. This one is no exception, but maybe I just ordered the wrong thing (ugh, shivers). Anyway, I hope everyone had a great week. The weather here has been amazing (71 today).
Gabrielle and her shower
Gabrielle, Avery, and Grancy
She got so many nice things. 6 of her silverware settings too!
Grandma & Mom
Dad's Birthday Dinner
42 Weeks
See the little Finlay on her shirt?
Still trying to get to the blocks
1 comment:
I recognize that dragonfly pattern on the couch- I love that fabric! Cute pic of your mom and Tims grandmother. Hope Gabrielle brought a big enough suitcase for all her awesome gifts ;)
Post a Comment