Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Milestones

Avery is now crawling and sleeping on her belly some. This has happened all within the last week! It's amazing how much can change in such a short period of time. Oh, and she has her third tooth (letter e). It's extremely cute. See the post below for Avery crawling.
This weekend was nice. It was pretty warm, so we went to the park and had a picnic. With Avery's new found mobility, it was pretty difficult to eat our sandwiches. I pretty much had to eat with one hand and wrangle the princess with the other. I'm sure I'll get better at this as time goes on. We also spent some time with our friends Elizabeth and William. The babies are precious together. William is such a good walker and eating his big boy food. He's even using utensils (a little messily :) ). Here are a few pics. Wish me luck on baby proofing!

43 Weeks at our picnic

The days of sitting still and smiling at the camera are quickly coming to an end
Eyeing the cookies

William and Avery
Dueling finger sucking

No comments: