Monday, August 3, 2009

A Little Getaway

We just got back from Charleston today. It was Avery's first trip to one of my favorite towns. I miss it so much. It rained a lot of the weekend, but we still had a wonderful time. I was finally able to get my hair cut (yeh!) and we caught up with some friends.  
Congrats to our friend Brandi who is graduating from her MBA program. We had brunch with her and her boyfriend at the best cafe.  I have to admit I over did it a little. I felt like I was gonna barf, but the food is just so tasty! 
Sunday, Avery was able to see her Aunt Gina.  They were so cute together. Gina had to drive through a monsoon to come and see us, but she still made it and looked amazing (even her eyebrows were perfect ;)--sorry Gina, I had to).
Hope everyone has a great week.

Avery sitting up like a big girl on her boppy


11 week pics
Showing off her dimple


After eating in the Lowes parking lot--sometimes you gotta eat where you gotta eat.


She's been very talkative lately


Playing with Daddy. Notice Finlay in the left corner-he was licking my toes like crazy!

Avery with Aunt Gina





No comments: