Monday, August 17, 2009

Auntie Shaunna

This weekend my evil twin came to visit. She put up with our screaming little one who was a little off kilter this weekend.  We still had a great time though.  Friday night our friend Elizabeth had a little birthday dinner. And Saturday we did a little shopping (introducing Avery early to the joys of shoes and accessories is always a plus).  Shaunna even "got to" experience our first blow out in the car seat.  We must have used 20 clorox wipes and a billion pampers wipes to get everything and everyone clean.  It was very impressive.  If anyone wants to see how impressive, Shaunna posted pics on her blog (see link below right).  To add to Avery's future embarrassment  I've included a couple of her bathtub pictures. Hope everyone has a great week!

Elizabeth's b-day dinner
 (Cassie & Shaunna)

Brent, Elizabeth,  & William


Bath time


Further proof that Shaunna is the evil twin


Happier times


13 Week pics

Avery has finally discovered the blocks
Giggly girl


1 comment:

Shanaenae said...

Oh sure she giggles and bathes when I leave. I feel the love...I am still laughing about the nuclear explosion though, I can't wait until my next visit- I will wear a full coverage protective suit with built in ear plugs.