Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to the grind...sort of

This week I start my fall semester of teaching. Yes, I will be back in the land of the living again. It's kind of weird after being home for 3 months.  Hopefully I'll get right back into it pretty easily.  I don't think I've used a dental term in months.  It's been more-diapees, wipees, and what cute outfit should Avery wear today. Anyway, it's only a couple mornings a week and Tim is going to be able to stay home with the little princess most of the time. The other times my parents are going to come over and keep her.  They are beyond thrilled.  It's so sweet! We are just blessed we have family close by and that Tim can work from home some. It's going to work out great. And hopefully I won't cry my eyes out the first day of class. It's going to be hard to leave her, but it'll feel good to get back in the real world again.  Wish me luck!!

Here are some pics of Avery from our little outing Saturday & at the house.  Tim had a tennis party so he was able to show her off to everyone. He was so proud-it was really cute.



No comments: