Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sinclair Beach Vacation

We've been on vacation! Yes, with a 7 week old. She actually did really well. We went down to Hilton Head and spent some time with Tim's parents. Avery saw the ocean for the first time...at least I think she saw it.  How far can babies see at this point?  
We even took her to dinner with us for the first time. That was interesting.  It's hard to know whether it's better to have a crowded restaurant so she won't disturb anyone or a quiet restaurant where strangers won't be all up in her face.  I'll just feel better after she has her vaccinations next week.
Avery met her cousin Russell this weekend. They were born 3 days apart and were so cute together.  I can' t wait to see them talk to each other and play together. Now they just kinda stare, or cry or spit up.  
Here are some pics from the beach and I'll post some later from the visit with Russell (I took so many, I'm gonna have to wade through them all :) )





Mommy made me wear this and I feel really stupid"

Daddy, Mommy, Avery, Grancy and Boompa


Fabulous darling. Simply fabulous.


I got bored on the car ride, cramped between the car seat and all of Avery's gear, so took a few close up shots







1 comment:

Shanaenae said...

Love the close ups!!! She is so cute I can't wait to hold her again