Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Smiley Girl

Avery has begun to smile on her own the past week or so!  It is so cute seeing that gummy smile & hearing that squeal. I've decided she is definitely a morning person.  She is extremely happy and "talkative" in the mornings and fussy at night (which is the complete opposite of her mother).
Today, I take her to get her 2 month vaccinations :{.  I've heard to give her a little tylenol before we go, so hopefully that'll help. Wish us luck!

Mugging for the camera with Sitti

Squealing at the lake

8 week pics

We tried this position, but she kept kicking over the blocks (ie. block W). She has very active little legs.


3 comments:

Shanaenae said...

Happy 2 months Avery!

Alison said...

Oh Cassie---she's beautiful! Isn't it just the best thing when she smiles at you? It melts your heart!

Dana Crumpton & Trace said...

She is so beautiful! What a happy girl! I can't believe she is two months already! That smile will melt your heart for sure!