Friday, July 10, 2009

The Little Peanuts Finally Meet

So here's the story if you don't already know it.  I am 31, I have an Aunt who is 31 (32 tomorrow- happy early b-day Sophia!!).  We grew up together along with my Uncle Russell 31, twin cousins 32, and brother 28.  It was great having that many kids around the same age in my family.   My grandmother was pregnant at the same time as both my Aunt Connie and then my mom-- very "Father of the Bride part II" .
So last year Sophia and I found out we were both trying to get pregnant at the same time.  Weird, but not crazy.  Then Sophia called me to tell me she was preggers.  That same night I found out I was preggers too. We were 10 days apart. 
Skip to May of this year. Turns out our Dr.s wanted to deliver us on the same day.  My Dr. ended up not being able to do it that day but our babies were born 3 days apart. Pretty cool, huh? So here are some pics from their first meeting.

George Russell & Avery Tharin at 8 weeks

Sophia with the prince & princess


Look, they're holding hands!

Little feet

Avery already loves her Aunt


Sweet boy!




No comments: