Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sleep Positions

So we've made it through another week- hurrah!! Avery is doing well. She's starting to lift up her head with gusto-she's a strong girl.  She's still napping a lot during the day- not so much at night :(.  She has some interesting sleep positions I captured.  Well at least I think they're interesting- I also think anything she does is really cool. I just can't help it.  Oh, and her belly button nub fell off yesterday!  It's kinda sad, but she has the cutest belly button now.  We've had a lot of fun visitors including other little babies.  Avery might just turn out to be a social butterfly- if she can stay awake :).  Here are some more pics!

Uncle Carlos

Uncle Jim & Aunt Genie

Sleep position 1- there is no swaddling of her hands, she has to have them by her face

Sleep position 2- Napping with Daddy

Sleep position 3- Her arm was suspended like that for a long while






2 comments:

Alison said...

Of course you think everything she does is the coolest ever! And your friends and family think the same thing about Avery, including me! So, don't be self-concious about what you write or what pictures you post---we're all interested in your beautiful baby girl. We love details! Hopefully, Miss Avery will get her days and nights on track pretty soon. Either that, or you'll learn to function with a whole lot less sleep! Welcome to being a mom!

The Haiglers said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about her! It gets easier with the sleep... I promise:)