Friday, May 1, 2009

The Princess' Humble Abode

The baby's nursery is finally done.  Just in time too because the doctor thinks that I may go into labor next week!  That's 2 weeks early.  I know she can't really predict, but I'm glad we're pretty much prepared.  We'll keep everyone posted on any news!



How cute is the froggy rug ?

The infamous lamp that UPS lost





I think she has more clothes than I do!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, how beautiful! All the room needs is little Miss Avery to complete it. And momma sitting in the chair rocking her. I wish I was closer so I could see it all in person!

Anonymous said...

Cassie and Tim,

This is the most precious little girls room I have ever seen. Avery is so lucky to have you both and I am sure she will sleep so well and feel like a princess everyday.

Kathleen, Dave, Abigail, and Lilly

Shanaenae said...

I want a froggy rug like that for my house...can't wait for Avery to see it!