Sunday, May 24, 2009

Um...Sleep anyone?

I've got about 30 minutes until it's time to feed the little monster again.  Ahh the little moments you have to yourself are very rare these days.  Avery is like most other babies with her days & nights mixed up, but we are in survival mode. Making it through o.k. She is already changing even over this past week. Her face is filling out-she even has a double chin now.  Our little girl is not shy about eating :). I'm going to try and take a weekly pic of her like my friend Alison did with little Hayes.  By the way it is very hard to get a good picture of a newborn- they are either asleep, crying, hiccuping , or well... relieving themselves. She does smile every once in a while, although I'm told that it is just gas. I'll pretend she's thankful for our devotion. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. 

Poppy at the hospital
Sitti
Boompa & Grancy
Aunt Gabrielle came to see us & she just became engaged. Yeh!!!
Jason & Summer

Auntie Shaunna




No comments: