Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wings & Swollen Feet

Like the title, don't ya?  I'll explain in a minute.  Well, last weekend we had are "babymoon" in Charleston.  It was really nice. We were able to see Shaunna & Gina & our friends Matt & Brandi. Lots of good food and company.  The Family Circle Cup was going on right beside us and we were able to see some famous athletes practice. Very cool.   I had really cute pics from the weekend too. Unfortunately my SD card decided to die, so they are lost to electronic heaven.  
This weekend Tim's friends threw us a baby shower at a wings restaurant.  It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and Tim was very happy with the all you can eat wing bar :).  Me, I had my super fill of wing chips-yummy!  
We had another doctor's appointment this week & everything looks good.  Looks like she's in the "go" position, so shouldn't be too much longer.  Starting around Friday I started to notice my feet looking like Hobbit feet.  I've been pretty lucky so far, but now my feet are laughable!  No distinguishing the toes from the foot, the foot from the ankle.  Nice... Even Tim likes to press on them with his finger & laugh.  Well, at least we'll be entertained for the rest of time.
Here are a few pics. Hope everyone has a great week!

Daddy & Mommy to be

Leanne & Brianna

Russell with Baby Helena,  Aunt Leanne & cousin Brianna
Matt, Kyle, Joseph, Katie & Jenny

37 Week Belly




1 comment:

Alison said...

What a gorgeous pregnant woman you make! And Hayes and Avery can totally be betrothed. We'll break the news to them when they're about 15 or 16!