Monday, March 23, 2009

A Wedding & the Aunts

Congratulations to Kyle and Frances! Kyle is a friend of Tim's that got married this weekend. The ceremony was beautiful.  It was also huge.  We got there 30 minutes early and just barely got seats in the choir loft.  The reception was really nice.  Of  course I headed directly to the buffet line- yummy.  It also was great to catch up with some of Tim's friends from high school.
Sunday, the "Aunts" (my mom's best friends & my surrogate mothers) threw us a baby shower.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous and it was an ice cream shower, so I was very content.  We received some of the most awesome gifts and the cutest outfits.  I still can't get over that our little one will be ...well, will be that little!  I also thought it was great that Gina got us a diaper genie so our house won't smell like poo.  Thank you, thank you Gina :).  Here are a few pics from the shower.   Have a great week!

Nancy & Cassie enjoying their ice cream & pomegranate lemonade

Gina, Mrs. Sandy, Mrs. Sandi
Sandi, Becca, Susan, Heidi, Marti, Bonnie, Mandi, Julie, & Momma


Terry, Cassie, Aunt Connie, Sandy, Aunt Caroline, Gail, & Jessica




1 comment:

Mita said...

I had no idea you guys knew Kyle and Frances. Frances is Douglas McCartha from my class's sister. What a small world.