Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nursery

This was one of our first weekends at home in a while.  It was so nice.  We got to see some friends we haven't seen in ages and got a lot of work done around the house.  The weather was beautiful-80+ degrees.  Friday night we went out to dinner with Matt and then to this really cool coffee shop/art gallery.  Matt's friends have a band that played & they are really talented. Flute, harmonica, bass, several guitars, etc. My dad would've loved it.
 On Saturday we went to the park and had lunch outside.  Several people stopped to ask us about Finlay.  See I told you he's the cutest little dog in the world :).  Then Saturday night we went to a tapas bar with Christie and Jake.  The highlight of the meal had to be the chocolate bunt cake desert, mmm.  I let Tim have a couple of bites, which is very generous for a pregnant woman. 
We've got about 1/2 the nursery done so here are a couple of pics.  Also my 30 week baby bump & our dinner with friends.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Nursery

30 week baby belly


Jake, Christie, Cassie, Tim



3 comments:

Alison said...

The nursery looks gorgeous so far! I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope you're feeling as well as you look!

Shanaenae said...

Wow! I hardly recognize the room- looks great!

Mita said...

The nursery looks amazing, you described it perfectly, but seeing it is even better. Just 2 more months!