Monday, February 2, 2009

No more clutter!

This weekend was filled with organization (my favorite, Tim's not so favorite).  The backyard storage building was delivered & we cleaned out the garage.  We can now open Tim's car door without having to back out into the driveway, yeah! It was a family ordeal.  Both of our Dads & Uncle Hollie came to help. We had to take the back gate apart just to get the shed back there.  It sort of looked like a trailer park with the cement blocks hiking it up on one side, but Tim and Dad put up some lattice yesterday & now it's pretty.  Yeah, I know our life is exciting. 
We went to dinner Saturday night with our friends Brent & Elizabeth.  They just had a baby a month ago & are doing great.  It's so nice to have friends that have done this before us and are not only surviving, but doing a pretty awesome job.  Hopefully, we'll be those people soon.
Yesterday, I was really excited to see my cousins Chris and Natalie and their three boys.  They are all absolutely beautiful & I can't believe how much they've grown since the last time I saw them!  I'm so excited to be having a girl, but I would be just as thrilled with a little boy if he turned out as wonderful as those three... maybe next time :)   Hope everyone has a wonderful week.     Oh, and wish me luck-this morning 3 of the lights in my car came on, including the check engine light.  I don't want to be unable to buy the baby diapers because I had to pay for a new ....insert some car part I don't know the name of... instead.  Fingers crossed.  

Natalie, Payton, & Chris


Cannon & Baylor

25 week belly 



2 comments:

Alison said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!!! (still too skinny, but gorgeous!) Don't you worry one bit---you and Tim's world WILL be turned upside down, but you're going to do an awesome job and you'll love almost every minute of it!

Shanaenae said...

the boys are cute. I didnt realize they had three already, wow! Nice baby belly- it looks so cute