We've had some sad news- Tim's great Aunt Ruth passed away this week. We went to the service today and it was beautiful. We were able to be with a lot of his family that we don't often see. One of Tim's cousins Jenny is due with her baby in August & she looked wonderful. She has had what I've termed "the Ronda Pregnancy", meaning she hasn't been sick a single day & feels great (not fair :( ).
This week our crib that Tim's grandmother, Ma, bought us came in. It is sooo beautiful! It's still under plastic, but our painter is almost done with the room so we'll get to start setting everything up soon. I can't wait.
One last thing, interesting Mass this morning. I'm sitting in the choir loft & the alto behind me has her sick child in her lap. She mentioned something earlier about her not feeling well. So, about 20 minutes into Mass the little girl starts to whine & I hear mom say "we'll go to the bathroom". About 2 seconds later my fellow choir member beside me pushes me forward & the child projectile vomits behind my head, under my chair, etc, barely missing my hair/choir robe. Now I'm doing better with the nausea, but this was not fun. And I hear my dad say behind me, "Uh-oh, Cassie's next!" Thanks Dad! Anyway, I did some good mouth breathing until they could get everything cleaned up & ended up being o.k. Now this is all happening in the middle of Mass. Poor Father Bob had to be wondering what the commotion was about. Let's hope next Sunday is not quite as eventful.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. We've got our first baby shower this coming weekend, so I'll put some fun pics up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment