Monday, April 14, 2014

Baby Sawyer, Circus, and Engagement Parties

Welcome Baby Sawyer! Carlos and Shannon's baby boy was born March 3rd.  Mommy and baby are doing well.  Sawyer is such a handsome little man, too.  I love that he has a head full of hair just like my babies.  Lots of pictures below :).
Avery has been begging to go to the circus and she finally got to go. Tim took both kids and met up with some friends.  I was home sick with the stomach bug, but Tim said they had a great time. I think their favorite thing was the snow cones, though :).
We had two engagement parties this month.  My sister friend Gina is getting married in November and Tim's sister Rachel is getting married in September. Rachel and her fiancé John came in from Colorado and it was wonderful spending time with them.  Their wedding will be in Colorado.  The kids are so excited for their first plane ride!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
Baby Sawyer
Shannon was a champ!
Sweet Daddy
Ready to make the trip home
Handsome Buddy
First time getting to hold my nephew
Settled in at home

Shannon looks amazing, doesn't she?
The kids meeting their cousin


Uncle Love
Rachel's Engagement Party
Avery has a thing for Uncle John ;)
With Great Ma
Circus
Snow Cones = Happy Kids


Avery loving on Finlay.  He'll be 10 years old this year!
I think this is an innate pose for boys

Garage Hockey


Frozen Ice Skating Party


No comments: