Sunday, March 16, 2014

10 Year Reunion & Baby Shower

Well, it's been 10 years since I graduated dental school. Man, I feel old!  We had a reunion weekend and had a great time.  I wonder what we'll all look like at the 25th...
The Aunts hosted a baby shower for Shannon and Carlos.  It was wonderful to be with everyone and Shannon got everything she needed for the baby. See news on baby Sawyer next post!
We are all doing well now.  The four of us had an awful stomach bug, but are glad to be back in the land of the living. I'm starting to get the kids summer schedules set.  Everything gets booked up in March.  It's crazy.  I can't believe the school year is almost over. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the month!

  Dental School 10 Year Reunion
Shaunna, Cassie, and Alison. So great to have the girls back together again!
At the President's Dinner.  We all look the same...right?
Phung, Cassie, Terese, Nahal, & Alison 
Being silly at the oyster roast.  It was great to see all my old dental buddies :)
Shannon's last baby shower before the big day
Sandy, Aunt Caroline, and Aunt Genie

The Aunts 

Shannon's Mom, Aunt Linda, and Linda
Glowing Shannon
Avery's Basketball Portraits
The photographer forgot to say smile.  They look so sad, don't they?
Salem cuddling with daddy at the last game
 Valentine's Day Oyster Roast
Tim is now a Charlestonian.  He has his own shucking set
 First Movie Theater night
We saw Frozen.  Now the kids are obsessed. 
Especially this one.  She asked me to call her Elsa today. 
 Kiddie Bowling
Picnic on the porch
Hunting for magical fairies on our walk.  Apparently they live in tree trunks


No comments: