Whoa, I can't believe that my little man is 6 months old!! We had his pediatric appointment and the doctor says he is doing great. He's still really long and has a little peanut head. Sorry buddy, that would be my genes. I have yet to find a hat that fits my little head. Salem is enjoying trying more pureed veggies and just started pears. Avery is so cute offering her food to him. She gets her spoon with whatever she doesn't want to eat (ie. okra) and says, "Here you go, buddy. Want some?". Oh, I almost forgot! Salem has two teeth- o and p for my dental friends. They've just broken through the gingiva, so I'll have to wait a little bit to get a good pic of them.
Avery was so thrilled to be back a preschool after the stomach bug week. The teacher said the kids kept asking about her while she was gone. We will miss her wonderful preschool. The big girl is helping me pack the house a little bit. She helped me build boxes and brags about them to anyone who comes by the house. I've done pretty good so far. China is done and now I'm making a dent on kitchen stuff. My goal is at least 2 boxes a day- of course today I did, um...none. Oh, well. I'll get it done.
Tim was in our new home town for work and took a few pics of the house. Our final walk through is in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see it in person!
Salem 26 Weeks
Avery 'helping' me pack
New House
 |
| Siding before the paint |
 |
| Front steps and walkway |
 |
| Dining |
 |
| Family Room |
 |
| Kitchen |
 |
| It's ridiculous to get this excited about a pantry, but for a type a personality it is heaven. |
 |
| Master |
 |
| Master Shower |
 |
| Avery's Bath |
No comments:
Post a Comment