This weekend we went to see Sophia and met her new little boy Jack. He is the sweetest and looks so much like his older brother. He has a head of dark hair though, so he and Salem had the same hair style. We had such a good time being with everyone. The kids and I road down with my dad since Tim had a tennis tournament. Later my Aunt and Mom drove down and we had a mini reunion. We were only there for a night, so we got a couple of hotel rooms. Just a word to the wise: never ever ever share a hotel room bed with a 2 year old. Avery slept fine by herself, but when I joined her around 10:30 p.m. she woke up. She then proceeded to talk and sing to me until 3 a.m.! She kept saying, "Hi Mommy! Whatcha doin'. How ya doing Mommy! You doing good? Where's Poppy, where's Sitti?". Then she sang Jingle Bells and Jesus Loves me. That was followed by a round of animal sounds. It was hard not to laugh. All I could do was keep telling her it was bed time and lay down. Oh, how I love that child!
Salem is getting so big. We've already started to move to 6 month clothes. We got his christening pictures taken this week. The same photographer took Avery's pics and kept saying how much Salem looked like his sister. He also said that Salem has her beat on size, but that Avery has him beat in the eyelashes department :).
We've got our family vacation starting Wednesday and a family wedding this weekend. I can't wait!
Baby Jack!
 |
| Sitti, Sophia, Jack, & Aunt Connie |
 |
| Sweet Angel |
No comments:
Post a Comment