Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Siblings, Preschool, Nancy's B-day

The kids are becoming little travelers with the trips to finalize the new house and all the out of town weddings we have coming up.  They do really well in the car for  a newborn and two year old.  When Salem is supposed to have awake time, I sit in the back between the two kids.  It's fine until Avery starts to act like my little brother did- sticking her finger in my ear, wiping her boogie finger on my face, singing the same song over and over again.  It's just like 25 years ago! Tim just sits in driver's seat laughing.  He gets the repetitive kicking of his seat though.  That's when I get to laugh :).
Avery had her first day of preschool yesterday.  She seemed to have a good time. The teacher told me she did well.  She also said that all six kids in the class pooped while they were there.  I told her it was just peer pressure.  Poor teacher. 
Nancy came home for a few days and we celebrated her birthday early before she went back.  She made a yummy spaghetti dinner that we all enjoyed. Avery really really enjoyed it.  I should've taken a pic of her mouth, nose, neck and shirt.  Thank you stain guard.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
Nancy's Birthday Celebration

Avery's First Day of Preschool 

Salem 12 Weeks 



Sweet Sister and Brother




2 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE the matching outfits, Cass! Your kiddos are the cutest things ever (next to mine, of course!). I am so excited about your upcoming move. Good luck with the house on the market!

Katie & BJ said...

So cute, glad Avery's first week at school went well for everyone. All I can say is portable DVD player - it has become our saving grace over the past few months with all our travels. Since Salem is still facing backwards he won't even watch it - its perfect!
Miss you all :)