Hey everyone. It has been a while since I've posted. Time has been flying buy. Avery is saying a lot of cute words now. Her newest ones are "bubble", "Elmo", and "knee". She had her 18 month doctor's appointment today and everything looked great. We were hoping she would hit the 20 lb mark and she hit... 19.4 in the 1.03 percentile. We just have a little squirt. Avery got her last shots until her 4 year old appointment. Yay!! So glad to be done with that for a while. The Princess is just full of energy and running around like crazy. It's exhausting, but fun :).
Let's see...Halloween was good. We went to Boo at the Zoo with Grancy. We saw a billion people we knew and of course I was not looking so cute. Isn't that how it always is? Anyway, we had a good time. Avery loved looking at all the lights and the people. Halloween night we just answered the door with our little piggy and handed out some yummy candy.
Tim and I went to our first Carolina game in a very long time. Katie and Jason invited us and we had the best time. They have amazing seats (as seen in the photos) and the Cocks won. All in all a wonderful day. I even learned how to play Cornhole :). Oh, and by the way Go Cocks!! We beat Florida Saturday to go to the SEC Championship! Tim and I bought tickets and we'll be Atlanta bound for the game. I can't wait!
I got some pictures of Avery at the local park. It's right near the Sinclair's house, so we got to meet up with Nancy. It has one of the nicer playgrounds in town. They even have itty bitty slides for teeny girls and baby swings. Avery is still enamored with leaves and found a stick friend to carry around the whole time. She's so funny.
Finally, we have some wonderful news. Most of you already know, but Avery is going to be a big sister! We are due in June and we're really excited. I 'm having the same nausea that I had with Avery, but hopefully it will go away soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and cocka doodle doo!
 |
| Avery and Aunt Gina at lunch |
Gamecocks vs. Tennessee
 |
| Can you believe these seats?!? There's freshman hero Lattimore #21 resting on the bench. |
 |
| Jason, Katie, Cassie, and Tim |
 |
| Good ole Steve not so happy about a play. |
Boo at the Zoo
Halloween
 |
| Now watch as my type A little girl lines up the candy on the floor. I wonder where she gets that from? ;) |
Park Fun
 |
| Hold on! |
 |
| Slide! |
 |
| Playing with a leaf |
18 Months
 |
| Squinchy face |
 |
| Fingerprints on my lens |
 |
| Girls night out with Staci and Shaunna. Yes, we are all wearing lavender. Weird... |
2 comments:
Love the squishy face!!! Now if only mommy would capture "touchdown and offsides" on video......shaunna
Congrats on baby #2!! How very exciting! Hate that I don't get to see you all that often, but I do think of you all!
Post a Comment