Tim and I had our 6 year anniversary this past weekend. We went to our home away from home and enjoyed ever second of it. We went early in the mornings to the beach, watched movies, got together with friends, ate excellent meals, and relaxed. For our anniversary dinner, Aunt Gina kept the princess for us. Tim and I have a thing for this one restaurant down there. I don't think we'll ever get tired of it! Anyway, after dinner we found this gourmet shop and had mochas and a brownie for dessert. They called it a brownie, but it was more like a slab of chocolate cake with syrup and chocolate shavings. YUM!
We played at my parents pool some and Avery loves it. She just kicks and squeals. It's incredibly cute. We got her this really cool float that has a canopy. For us pasty girls, it is perfect. Now if they just had one for me!
Tim and I are buying my parents car. They're letting us borrow it until we can sell mine, but it is awesome! We took it on our trip with us. It's a foot longer than my car, has a third row seat, remote start, and a power lift gate. Ah, heaven. I'm calling it "my swagger wagon" :).
Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well!
See Mommy Run
The beach
Out to dinner with our friends Matt and Brandi
The pool
13 Months
Riding on her princess car that Aunt Connie gave her. Thanks Aunt Connie!
1 comment:
Wow she is even bigger than when I saw her a few weeks ago. Happy anniversary!!!
-Shaunna
Post a Comment