We decided to go down to the beach for Memorial Day weekend and stay with my parents at their amazing condo. We had the best time. Avery was so cute playing in the sand and the ocean for the first time. She wasn't scared at all. In fact she talked to pretty much everyone and every inanimate object out there. She even said, "Buh, Buh" when we pointed to a bird. We're pretending she understood and was trying to say bird ;). We got to see Aunt Shaunna and go to one of our favorite restaurants. We got together with Aunt Genie and Uncle Jimmy for Mexican. We did some shopping and Tim and I got to have a date night. All in all, an awesome weekend! Here are some of the pics from my camera. I know my dad has some good ones too. I kept forgetting my camera--I forget a LOT of things these days. Anyway, I'll try and do a part 2 once I get my Dad's pics.
Sitti and the bathing beauty
Poppy, Avery, and Daddy
Our sweet little family
Oh, did I mention it was black biker week...
We couldn't fit anything else in my car. We had to send some stuff home with my parents. It's crazy how much you need to travel for 4 days with a baby.
Bye bye beach! That's Finlay in the green thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment