Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Ahh, spring. How I love thee! We've been spending more time outside this week. We've been going on long walks and playing with Finlay. I know by the end of the summer I'll be complaining about the humidity, but right now...so nice.
This past week was tax day (yuck) but also on the same day was Amy's birthday and Summer's birthday. Happy birthday my fabulous ladies!! Mom, Avery, and I took Amy out to lunch. She wasn't feeling that great, but she stuck it out. Avery had a wonderful time flirting with her and showing off her jack-o-lantern "grill". Now, 6 teeth! Oh, and we got to meet Amy's mom. She was so sweet.
I am now an official member of a "see mommy run" group. We had our first meet last night. I think the plan is to walk once or twice during the week and then on the weekend do a run. We'll see how I do. I was fine with the walk. The running- I've ran maybe 4 times since Avery was born and it has been a while. Anyway, wish me luck!

Mom and Amy
Amy, Cassie, and Princess

48 Weeks
Ooo, grass! I should so put this in my mouth.
Look at my chub-chub thighs. Hee.



3 comments:

Alison said...

Such a beautiful, happy little girl! The new picture of her on the right with the tu-tu on is GORGEOUS!!! Did you guys take that or have a photographer do it? It's a great shot!

The Sinclairs said...

Thanks! That was from her 9 month photo shoot. It's the same guy who took her 2 week pictures. He's great. But she was in the worst mood that day! This was one of the few where she wasn't crying.

Anonymous said...

I love those little thighs- she takes after her auntie shaunna with them ;)