Congrats to Matt and Brandi on their upcoming wedding! Since it's the same day as Tim's sister's wedding, we won't be able to go. However, Tim was able to drive down for their shower this weekend. They had a great time grilling out and celebrating. I hate I wasn't there, but little princess is under the weather. She's feeling somewhat better. I'll just be glad when she can blow her nose on her own. She and I both despise the boogie bulb. We brought out her cute elephant humidifier, which seems to help. No more pollen please! Although, we're loving the warm weather, so I guess the pollen is a small price to pay :). I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
Matt, Brandi, and Tim
47 Weeks (She'll be 11 months tomorrow!!)
In her fabulous new play pen. Thanks, Sophia for the recommendation.
Playing with her Easter present from Poppy and Sitti. She adores it!
Teething on her favorite (her giraffe). Now I can see the incisal edges of d, f, and g!
Little red snotty nose :(. She's still the cutest little girl on the planet!
1 comment:
You're right, she's still the cutest with a red little nose! I can't believe she's 11 months already!
Post a Comment