This weekend was pretty uneventful considering it was freezing out. Tim and I did get to go on a date night Saturday. It was really nice to get out and have a quiet dinner. Mom and Dad were kind enough to babysit for us. Dad even brought his guitar to play for Avery. That is one thing I really miss from when I was younger. Pretty much ever night Dad would come home from work and play his guitar before we went to bed. Sigh...kinda wish I would've stuck with those guitar lessons.
Oh, and Avery's allergic rash cleared up as soon as we stopped the wheat. She's starting to feed herself some with the rice cake bits. She does great with it. I'm still scared to death she's going to choke, but I gotta let her spread her wings :). I hope everyone has a great week!
Avery's first guitar lesson from Dad
37 Weeks (Thank you Alison, Kyle, and Hayes for the too cute outfit!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment