Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. Tim took the week after Christmas off , so we were able to have a lot of good family time. We went to our home away from home for a few days and got see Shaunna, Palmer, and Alison and her family. We got to meet the little heartbreaker Hayes for the first time. Huge blue eyes, blond hair and oh so sweet- I think I found Avery's first boyfriend :)
When we returned home, we had a visit with cousins Jessica, Mark, and James. James is a few weeks older than Avery and it is amazing how advanced he is. Already doing the army man crawl and he'll be walking soon. Avery still has him beat on the hair, though :).
Last night we had a great dinner with our friends Staci and Candy and her family. We got to see Candy's little boy Thomas (another little heartbreaker). It was wonderful catching up with my best buddies.
I hope everyone doesn't have too much trouble getting back into the work mode after the holidays. Wishing you a great week!

Shaunna, Palmer, Hilary, and Tim
Alison with the princess
Tim, Hayes, and Kyle

"Baby it's cold outside"
Cassie, Avery, Jessica, and James
Cassie, Avery, Staci, Candy and Thomas
33 Weeks


No comments: