We experienced the iconic tradition of visiting the mall santa this week...twice. We went one night and realized by the time we got up to the bearded man in the red suit, Avery would be asleep or screaming. Sadly, we got out of line and we/I moped back to the car. The following day we went at a random time and we were the only ones there, yay! All went well. No panics and the Santa even had a real beard. Gotta love it.
We started our Christmas shopping this weekend. I know, only a couple of weeks behind schedule. But we were able to get a good bit done. My daunting list is now very manageable. Hopefully there are only a few more gifts to acquire.
Here is a Santa picture and Avery's 30 week pics. She is going to be 7 months old tomorrow!!!
Avery with her big brother
Avery "yelling" at her big brother
2 comments:
I can't stop laughing at Avery yelling at her big brother!!! So cute
I'm laughing just like Shaunna! Finlay looks HUGE compared to Avery. Poor puppy was dethroned by the new little princess in the house. The santa picture was terrific!
Post a Comment