Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at Papa's

We had our first Christmas celebration of the year with my Dad's family. We had the best, I mean it...the best food. Everything I ate was spectacular. And of course, spending time with our family was great. My cousin Jamie was able to meet Avery for the first time. He was so cute holding her. She kept snuggling with him. She showed off for Aunt Genie and Uncle Jimmy, giving that coy little grin. Avery and Papa even had matching outfits :). It was a great quick trip. We love you guys and we'll come visit soon!

Princess with Aunt Genie and Uncle Jimmy
Papa and Avery waiting at the dinner table
Cousin Jamie, Aww!
The annual "kid" picture
31 Weeks





1 comment:

Shanaenae said...

I remember when I first saw the Princess at one day old, I thought about how lucky she was to inherit your ridiculously long lashes. They really stand out in the pictures now. Cute little princess! Merry Christmas