On other firsts: the little princess is getting her first tooth! Yay! For my dental friends out there, it is the most beautiful incisal edge of letter p that I have ever seen ( I might be a little biased, though). She hasn't bitten me yet, but I think our nursing days are numbered. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Here are the turkey day pics.
Aunt Shaunna & Cassie (we were scarfing down a cheese ball)
Great-Grandma
Grancy & Boompa (how cute are baby shoes?!?)
Aunt Patricia and Tim
Sitti and Poppy
Amy and Uncle Carlos (my dad was making weird duck sounds and it was freaking Avery out)
Cassie, Avery, Cousins James & Jessica
28 Weeks
1 comment:
I see Avery giving me the eye in the last one. Too bad you couldn't see me giving her the eye back :) Still loving that Thanksgiving dress
Post a Comment