I can't believe we have a 6 month old! All these little life steps are happening so fast. The princess is enjoying her "real food". We are now on to green peas, yummy, and we start fruit soon. We also have advanced to sitting in the cry room during mass. Avery is very vocal with her squeals, "ba, ba, ba's" and motor boating. Not so conducive for church.
This week Tim and his friend Matt went up to Charlotte for the Panthers game. Unfortunately, Miami pulled off the win. They had a good time though. Still not has fun (or heart wrenching) as those gamecock games. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tim and Matt at the game
27 Weeks
1 comment:
What a cutie-patootie! And she looks like she's just full of happiness! Oh, and that jacket is too cute---too bad she won't be able to wear it next season. I always get a little sad when Hayes outgrows something that I love to dress him in. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment