Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  We spent Thanksgiving day at the Sinclairs where we got to see Tim's parents, Ma, and Hollie. We also had the best dressing that I think exists.  It was fun, even though Gabrielle and Rachel weren't able to make it home- we miss them. Then we went to my parents for dinner.  A full Lebanese meal: tabouleh, grape leaves, etc. Lots of wonderful food for us and the peanut.  Also, Shaunna came and stayed with us.  I love having my evil twin come to stay, but I know she's about sick of our family & now has even more blackmail from comments my dad made at the dinner table :). 
Friday was a blast. The boys (Dad, George, & Tim) went golfing, while the girls (Mom, Sophia, Shaunna, & I) went maternity & baby shopping.  There is this beautiful store on Divine street that Elizabeth took us to called Lambs and Ivy. They have the sweetest baby stuff- I just don't understand why they don't make adult blankies that soft. I wanted one for myself.  
We put up the Christmas decorations on Saturday. It always puts me in a good mood to look at our Christmas tree (even though it's 15 years old and sheds like Charlie Brown's tree). Tim went up to the Carolina /Clemson Game in a 15 passenger van with Matt & Jenny, Kevin Kyzer, Will Brown & family.  They had a good time even in the cold and wet weather.  
Next weekend we go to Tim's office party near Biltmore estate.  It's always a good time & I get to see my friend Summer (also known as my 2nd obstetrician I annoy with questions). We're looking forward to it.  Hope everyone has a good week.  Cassie

Sutton and Nancy in front of "the spread"



The Lebanese Crew- Uncle Jim, Jess, Dad, Carlos, Mom, Me, Tim, Aunt Connie, Sophia, & George


The Gals before shopping- Sophia, Cassie, Shaunna



No comments: