Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cravings

   We spent this weekend at our home away from home on Daniel Island. It rained all weekend but it was still nice to get away. We did a little shopping for Tim, he's leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow for "work". He won't be there long- just till Thursday, but Finlay and I will still be lonely.
   A big "hang in there" to all the Gamecock fans.  Yes, we watched the entire Florida game & yes, it was very depressing.  I told Tim we should raise our kid as a Gator fan, but I guess our child needs to learn about handling disappointment too. But we'll beat Clemson (see look at that always positive gamecock spirit).  
   I have all of a sudden been in desperate need for chocolate milk at least once a day. I blame it on Ronda, because Tim was telling me how she drinks it all the time.  And I thought mmm... chocolate milk. Well, now I sort of have a problem with it.  I guess there are worse things to crave.  That's really my first craving considering I'm still doped up on anti-nausea meds.  I can feel it though.  One morning I will wake up & won't feel the need to toss my cookies, ahh bliss. 
    Tim took a "belly picture" of me today. My 14 week belly pooch.  It sort of looks like I just ate too many Krispy Kremes, but sooner or later people won't be scared to ask if I'm pregnant.  A certain person in my family (who will remain anonymous) poked a woman's belly recently and asked when she was due... the woman was not pregnant, hee hee. Mortifying, huh. It still makes me laugh though :).  Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful week.   Cassie


"The Nectar of the Gods"



















Little Peanut Belly Week 14

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a beautiful "little peanut belly!" Chug that chocolate milk---yes, your cravings could be and may get worse. I, who am the queen of chocolate and cookies, craved oranges, of all things. They just tasted so GOOD!!! Just like your milk. Pregnancy does crazy things to us! Take care of yourself and keep posting belly pics.

Anonymous said...

Cassie, you look fantastic! And, hey, if you have to crave anything chocolate milk is the way to go!! I still drink it every night!