Yesterday, I had an interview for a part-time position in a pedo office. It went well. I was interviewed by the owner and her husband. The husband basically runs the practices-marketing, financials, etc. The office I saw was extremely cute and all digital. It would be a big change working on children, but I'm up for it. They are sending me a contract next week. If everything seems in order with the contract, then I have a job! We'll just have to figure out which days I'm working and then find a nanny. It's all coming together.
Big Buddy is still...well, big. He's now in 9 month clothes and is only 5 1/2 months old. The child can go through some threads! Avery is getting over a cold, but doing o.k. She's pretty much got the potty training down pat, thank goodness. She's starting to become a helpful little one in the kitchen. She loves to stand on her stool at the island and watch me chop vegetables. She even pretends to read the recipes to me. It's the cutest thing ever. Mom's getting her a little kitchen for Christmas. She is going to flip over it.
Congrats to Katie and BJ! They now have a gorgeous little girl to add to their beautiful family. We can't wait to meet her!
Salem 23 Weeks
![]() |
| Salem loves his hands and feet. He grunts trying to get his little toes in his mouth. |




No comments:
Post a Comment