Friday, July 29, 2011

Salem 7 Weeks

I'm running a little behind on my blogging. We had a rough week last week with the little man.  He was getting progressively worse.  We ended up having to take him to a pediatric gastroenterologist.  Anyway, we started on a liquid form of a med we already tried and an anti-spasmatic.  Salem seems to be doing better the past couple of days.  He has started to nap a little bit without being held and we haven't had the "I've lost my mind hysteria" for hours on end.  He also made his first cooing and happy squeals the second day we were on the new meds.  Anyway, we are cautiously optimistic.
Aunt Shaunna came for the day Saturday to meet the little man and see her goddaughter. It was wonderful seeing her.  She even got me out of the house without the kids to make a quick trip to Target.  It's little things like that that keep me sane ;).  I hope everyone is doing well!
Aunt Shaunna visits

Salem 7 Weeks



Tummy Time. I love love his spiky hair :).

No comments: