We attended our first play/show with Avery when we went to see Disney on Ice. We went with our cousins Jason, Katie, and Bella Grace. Katie and I were a little worried about how the girls would do sitting in one spot for so long. They both surprised us and did great! Avery still talks about the ice skating show with Mickie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Belle. I think this will be a tradition for the little cousins to do together. They absolutely loved it.
I finally got the nursery done for little man. It's such a relief to have it checked off my list of preparations for our new addition. I like how it turned out and Avery loves showing everyone where the new baby will be sleeping. We ended up using a lot of the things when it was Avery's nursery. We didn't even have to paint which was spectacular. Anyway, now it's about time to pack my hospital bag and get everything organized for Avery. I can't believe we're less than 5 weeks away!
Disney on Ice
![]() |
| Avery, Tim, Jason, Bella Grace, & Katie |
![]() |
| We had to get her a light up toy-don't ask us how much it cost |
![]() |
| How cute is this? Avery crawled over all of us to go sit in Katie's lap beside her cousin. |
For laughs
![]() |
| Tim's view was fine, until halfway through she decided she had to wear this hat. |
Easter
35 Week Baby Bump
The Little Man's Nursery


















1 comment:
Cassie, you look fabulous!!! I can't believe little Salem will be here so soon! His room looks great and Miss Avery looks adorable in her Easter outfit. Can't wait for Salem to be welcomed into the world!
Post a Comment