Let's see. What else have we been doing? Avery had a really fun play date with little Helena. They were so sweet playing together. It was great having some adult time with Ronda and letting the girls burn some energy. Thanks Ronda! We can't wait to do it again soon!
We also celebrated my brother's birthday and Tim's friend Jamie got married. Of course, I forgot my camera both times...I hate "mommy brain'. The best birthday present my brother got was getting his truck back. It was stolen 4th of July night out of his driveway! The cops found it and it is pretty good shape. They stole the stereo and some tools, but that's about it (besides the horrid smell). Stuff like this always seems to happen to my brother, sigh.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Pray for my parents safe trip to France. They left yesterday for a riverboat cruise. Jealous!!
Play date with Helena
Helena had on the cutest little Cocky dress
Fourth of July Weekend
Hanging out downtown . It was incredibly windy, but somehow Avery's hat stayed on :).
Our Happy Place

Avery was obsessed with this leaf. She must've played with it for 45 minutes (I must've said don't put it in your mouth 45 times ;) ).


14 Months Old
Playing with the sound puzzle that Ronda, Russell, & Helena gave her.
1 comment:
I keep wondering if it's possible for Avery to get any more gorgeous---and she does! I love seeing her personality come out in the pictures!
Post a Comment